Rising Sun Chiropractic + Weight Loss FAQAbout us: Will this work for me? Who am I working with? How much does the program cost? What do I get for my investment? What is the time frame of the program? Are protein shakes or pre-packaged meals required for this program? Do I have to exercise? When can I start (yesterday please!)?
At Rising Sun Chiropractic + Weight Loss (RSCWL), we know that losing weight is a challenge that most people struggle with. Our goal is to help overweight and obese people with a safe, rapidly working, scientifically based weight-loss program so they can look amazing, improve their health and feel great about themselves.
Everyone has different reasons for losing weight. Some of the most common reasons we hear are:
- “It’s embarrassing for me to go out in public.”
- “I want to keep up with the kids or grandkids.”
- “I want to smile when I look in the mirror.”
- “I don’t want to suffer as I grow older the same way my parents did.”
- “I want to look and feel better in my clothes.”
- “I need to do something about my health. I’m pre-diabetic!” (Or they are worried about potential health issues related to stroke, cancer or heart disease.)
- “I want to lose weight to improve my chances for finding a new job (or job advancement).”
- “I want to look and feel nicer as I start dating again.”
- “Traveling, especially by plane, is difficult and uncomfortable.”
- “I know if I don’t do anything to fix this problem now it will only get worse.”
We know that people deserve to break free from their daily struggle with excess weight, and we are here to help them do that.
When designing our metabolic, activating program, our goal was to answer the question, “What are the most important things our patient’s need to know to achieve rapid weight loss in the shortest time frame possible?” Our experience shows that if we can help our clients lose 40 pounds, they would rather do it in 3-4 months instead of 12.
This is the most common question our patients’ ask themselves when looking at our weight loss program. The honest answer to this is… it depends on you. The program has been field-tested on tens of thousands of patients over the last seven years and has achieved amazing results for those who have these 3 traits:
- You must be decisive. Our patients are decisive and committed. They’re sick and tired of struggling to lose weight only to gain it back again, and they’re ready to work hard AND smart in creating healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
- You must be coachable. Some people have gone through other programs in the past and want to bring things they’ve learned from those past programs into this one and end up mashing multiple programs together, which seldom seems to work. It is important that you have a mindset to start with a clean slate.
- You need to put in the effort. We can’t do the work for you. We will teach you everything you need to know about how your body’s genetics affects your metabolism and will give you all the tools you’ll ever need for successful long-term weight lost, but you have to take action in order to see results. When you use the tools, your results will be amazing and life changing.
This is one of the best parts about the program. With individual, specific, personalized coaching, patients statistically achieve better results toward their weight loss goals.
Dr. Seth Nelson graduated from Northwestern Health Science University in 2009. For more than a decade he has practiced and studied functional medicine as it pertains to health and healing with specific attention focused on nutrition and digestive function.
An important consideration when thinking about “cost” is to reflect on what your weight loss means to you. Are you looking to improve your energy, health, self-confidence or esteem? How will losing weight free you from the emotional or physical pain that being overweight or obese can cause, and how will it increase the quality of your life? These are just three questions to determine if the cost is worth your investment of time, energy and money. During our initial consultation, it is important to know your initial weight and what your weight, shape and healthy goals happen to be. Not everyone’s goals are the same. And because our program is personalized, it is important to know your situation before we can give you an accurate prediction on pricing. The time frame, and therefore the program, for each individual can typically vary from six to twelve months.
Here’s a table of cost-per-month for one year of some of the more popular weight loss programs and where we compare:
|Name||Cost Per Month
|Rising Sun Chiropractic + Weight Loss||Just $175|
Because we are a health care clinic, we have had a large number of people that are able to use their FSA or HSA accounts to cover their program. We also have guaranteed financing available for our clients and discounts for couples or groups that want to lose weight together.
The last point about your investment in health is to understand that the best way to determine the exact cost for you and your program is to set up a consultation with Dr. Nelson. From there, we will determine your best program according to your specific needs and goals.
Your 12-month weight loss care plan includes the following:
- Our EXCLUSIVE Four (4) Phase Activate Metabolic Program
- Initial Body Composition Analysis (BCA)
- DNA Testing that gives the CONTROL back to you for a LIFETIME of healthy benefits
- Five (5) Proprietary Weight Loss and Health Support Supplements (includes Weight Management, Activate Detox, Liposomal Vitamin B12, Multivitamin/Multi-mineral, Digestive Probiotic)
- 12 months of Follow-Up Success Visits including BCA progress scans
- The Activate Metabolic Manual and Success Journal
- Meal Planning Guide with Shopping List
- Daily access to the Doctor and Weight Loss Director
Our weight loss programs are typically either six (6) or twelve (12) months long, depending on how much weight you need to lose. In order to predict which time frame is best for you, it is always best to first know specific health metrics such as weight, BMI (Body Mass Index) and past history. Once we obtain this information during your initial consultation, we can then better predict how fast you will lose weight and burn fat. On average, our patients lose 20-25 pounds through the first 41 days of their program.
NO! We do not carry, sell or promote any food products that you are required to purchase from us. We don’t want you to be dependent upon our program or products for the rest of your life in order to maintain your healthy weight and lifestyle. We focus on real food that you can find and purchase at any store most any time.
Exercise is not required to lose weight, and we’ll show you how. But please keep in mind that exercise IS very good for you, and exercise activities based on your genetics will be discussed during your DNA report should you decide to become a patient. Maintaining an active lifestyle has shown to decrease diabetes, heart disease, and cancer in addition to maintaining a healthy weight.
Call our office to schedule a consultation today at (507) 934-3333. We will first determine if our program is right for you. If it is, we will create your plan, discuss your financial options and finally determine your starting point to get you started as soon as possible. You can typically start your program a day or two following your consultation. Preparation is your key to success, and a day or two is all you should need to start your journey toward better health and to take back control of your life!